Have you been searching for an amazingly well located urban home that's bigger than a coat closet with all the modern conveniences of todays newer homes?
Then look no more. Below I give you 10 reasons why this apartment at 508 2nd St, unit 2B, is the perfect fit for your life and back account.
- Enjoy a 10-30 minute Hoboken/JC or NYC commute by light-rail or local bus.
- Keep your car in your indoor garage parking space.
- Come home to 1342SF of open floor plan comfort.
- Two large bedrooms, two baths, two walk in closets.
- Ample storage (more storage in garage too).
- In home laundry.
- Central air conditioning.
- Massive kitchen wrapped in luxurious granite provides multiple work spaces.
- While entertaining, you can enjoy the private balcony right off your living room.
- When it's time to play you'll love being across the street (that's right across the street) from Hudson County's own 22 acre Washington Park with multiple ball fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, kids playground, and a dog run.
All of this for under $319 per square foot - wow!